- To provide a comprehensive medical consultation and provide medical treatment in accordance with best practice.
- To provide a timely and quality service to patients.
- To be available during shift roster for medical emergencies and provide medical care as required.
- To manage in-patient cases and provide timely reports to HR or managers as appropriate.
- To manage HSE related cases as appropriate and inform HSE Staff of any First Aid / Medical Treatment cases.
- To provide stewardship, mentoring and consultancy advice and guidance to patients.
- To undertake any other tasks as directed by the CMO or Practice Manager.