Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
perform and analyze the results of complex scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids. These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and equipment. When test results are analyzed and completed, medical technologists collaborate with physicians or laboratory directors on patient data.
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy
- Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-matching blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and calibrating equipment
- Delivering test results to physicians, researchers or patients
- Collecting and studying blood samples to determine morphology
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.