Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Understand coded laboratory messages and interpret results to patients
- Provide instruments to patients for them to deposit their specimens in
- Take blood samples from patients with the use of syringe; avoid complication or injuring to patients
- Ensure confidentiality with patients’ test results without disclosing the contents to third parties
- Keep the laboratory environment clean to maintain good hygiene in the clinic
- Practice safety measures by carefully handling delicate chemicals used during laboratory procedures to avoid explosions that could result to injury and possible fire outbreaks
- Keep laboratory equipment in good working condition by applying quality control measures, such as sterilization and greasing to avoid damage
- Carry out routine inspection of laboratory stock to check for unavailable materials; inform clinic management to place order for new supplies. This is done to avoid a halt of activities in the lab due to unavailable materials
- Enter patients’ information into the computer for record keeping
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume/CV to the comment box provided or to the email address: maroonerintegrated @ gmail.com for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately.
(Only Lagos Residents To Apply).