Roles and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood sample.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge and taking responsibility for continuing professional development (CPD).
- Perform all tasks, duties and tests related to laboratory services
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents, procedures, etc
- Validate and report results of tests performed
- Able to meet Turnaround time and in conformance with applicable confidentiality requirements
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory practice.
- Attend all trainings as required by the hospital, relevant national policies and Laboratory Practice license requirements
- Research and develop new procedures as required.
- Must have a functional laboratory in Owerri, Imo state.
- Willing to operate from the Pharmacy.
- Must be registered with practicing license.
- Knowledge in the handling of modern laboratory equipment.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge in use of Standard Operating Procedures in the field.
- Must be willing to adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience.