- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy
- Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-matching blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and calibrating equipment
- Delivering test results to physicians, researchers or patients
- Collecting and studying blood samples to determine morphology
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or related courses.
- Must possess a valid license to practice as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Motor Skills.
- Intellectual Reasoning.
- Communication skills.
- Social and Caring Behavior.
- Computer skills is an added advantage.
Salaries and Benefits
We offer competitive and progressive salaries and benefits as well as a dynamic work environment with opportunities for international training and potential for long-term professional growth and success.