The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Medical Laboratory Technician at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Collection and preparation of patients’ specimen for analyses treatment
- May perform routine tests in accordance with detailed instructions
- Perform tests using automated analyzers under proper Supervision.
- Sets up, clean laboratory equipment and disinfect laboratory wares
- Maintain general cleanliness of the laboratory
- Handle pre and post analytical data entry into appropriate records - this includes patients’ proper IDs, results documentation, MIS App inputs amongst others
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
Minimum educational qualifications required for the job:
Medical Laboratory Technician professional certificate
- 3 Years of working experience in clinical Laboratory.
- Be able to use laboratory equipments and understand basic laboratory techniques.
- Possess good organizational skills and demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.