Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a qualified medical office manager to run our medical facility. You will be responsible for day-to-day operation, budgeting and maintaining medical and staff records.
As a medical office manager, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. Our position also requires knowledge of healthcare systems operations.
- Monitor budget and billing payments
- Order medical and office supplies
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise office staff, including receptionists, secretaries and cashiers
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Liaise with doctors and nurses to identify potential office dysfunctions
- Arrange cleaning staff and emergency maintenance services as necessary
- Provide informative material for patients
- Generate inventory records
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
- Proven work experience as a medical office manager
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field