Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain site and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
Medical Office Receptionist we be responsible for basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling appointments in a professional and timely manner. He/she will also, be responsible for both administrative and clinical duties.
Qualifications and Requirement:
Minimum of B.sc , Knowledge of clinical procedures degree in a clinical program including anatomy, physiology, phlebotomy, first aid, and medical terminology. Knowledge of office procedures administrative processes and procedures, claims processing, preparing patient charts, and basic computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application as an attachment to;email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2014.