- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote Novartis as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications