- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on company products for relevant healthcare practitioners.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms.
- Minimum of B.Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program. Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
- Location , Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Nassarawa, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto.