- Build and maintain value based relationships with physicians and other key health professionals to promote company’s product.
- Design and implement individual sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory.
- Establish CODIX brands in health institutions across the country
- Research and report on competitors’ activities.
- Review market analysis to determine customers’ needs, volume potential, and territorial expansion
- Develop sales campaigns to accommodate company goals.
- Plan, coordinate and conducted product presentations to support sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meetings
- Maintain, update and develop account records
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of one year experience in promotion/sales of pharmaceutical products
- Promotion/sales experience in pharmaceutical ethical products will be an added advantage
- Ability to conduct clinical presentations
- Must possess valid driver’s licence
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination
- Must have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- MUST reside within the territory being applied for
Qualified and interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th of June 2013 using the territory they are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Exceptionally confident graduates (fresh or experienced) of other Science related courses are also encouraged to apply.