An exciting career opportunity is available within the Sales Department at RB Nigeria. The main purposes of the job are to manage all activities related to territory sales of RB healthcare brands and development of company products by performing the following duties personally or through a subordinate supervisor.
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
- Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions
- Coordinate with the Sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands
- Degree in Pharmacy
- 1-2 years of Promotional Marketing experience
- Effective cross-functional team work experience Maturity and leadership
- Independent worker, self Starter (outside the office), strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – Outgoing personality and ability to interact and influence different third parties
- Strong negotiation skills with Understanding of the health care Marketing.
- Self sufficient, proactive and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication in English (verbal & writing) as well as presentation skills.