- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion.
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- First degree Psychology, Social Work or Counselling.