Our client is seeking for an MEP Manager who will organize and manage all the electromechanical works starting from tendering stage including estimation of HVAC, Fire Fighting, Cranes, and Plumbing works and provide technical and commercial support at tendering stage to improve Company competitiveness.
• Study Tenders Electromechanical documents and provide accurate and competitive costing with clear technical drawings and documentation.
• Finalize the design works related to electromechanical scope (HVAC, Fire Fighting, Cranes, plumping, small power and lighting).
• Review all the electromechanical design and ensure the design optimization in line with tender documents and customer specification.
• Prepare DAP for all electromechanical scope, prepare RFQ and coordinate with Souring for obtaining offers and review all the offers technically.
• Prepare the overall project time schedule parts related to the electromechanical scope
• Ensure design, delivery and erection in line with the project overall time schedule.
• Ensure the correct drawings delivered to site.
• Arrange for the site mobilization of all electromechanical materials and subcontractors.
• Coordinate with PM, Erection Manager and MEP Engineer to provide the required manpower and resources required for successful erection.
• Supervise site MEP engineers and manage all MEP site activities.
• Assist MEP site engineer to have close follow up and control all MEP site activities.
• Execute the project as per millstone date and protect the company from any risk.
• Plan and request the required qualified, competent and cost effective resources to execute his job on high professional manner.
• Reinforce Company position as one of the major players in substation market by executing the project professionally in high professional manner.
• Built very good relation with the customer by understanding their position and gain their trust and confident
• Increase the gross margin and profit for the project by using cost effective erection method.
• Ensure full compliance of Company rules and procedures.
• Coordinate closely with PM, Erection Manager, Commissioning Manager, Civil Manager and all persons to improve project site activities.
• Carry out disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy to improve Electromechanical Execution works and protect Company interest.
• Get the progress reports approved and validated by the client to improve invoicing action and plan.
• Responsible in getting all the equipment approval, get the design and progress report accepted by the client to facilitate the invoicing and cash plan.
• Support and arrange for all training program for the client in line with the contract obligations related to electromechanical scope.
• Mechanical Engineer with 10 to 15 years experience in MEP related to 380kV S/Ss
• Shall have a similar experience and deep knowledg in HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical Cranes, plumbing, small power and lighting related to 380kV Substations projets in the Middle East. He should have combined experience in design and erection on these field.
• Very strong personalty, dynamic, good communication skills, leadership skills, proactive, strong design and erection planning and reporting, discipline, fluent English, very good knowledge of computer planning software
• Knowledge of designing MEP scope, capable of reading civil and electrical drawings, reading clearly the interface between electrical, mechanical and civil. Good experience and knowledge on MEP equipment for S/S.