Technical Instructor Job responsibility
• Responsible for developing and organizing in-depth technical training for IFMS
• Collaborate with Operations to obtain information required to develop training materials on all aspects of the technical skills, tools, and equipment
• Develop and organize training content - handouts, outlines, agendas, tests and syllabi.
• Provide post training reports, feedback summary and information to update Master Training database records
• Tailor training content based on trainee’s specific needs
• Delivers Training Programs/Modules based on training plan requirements, Training Calendar and according to an Operations-driven schedule
• Carry out course monitoring and evaluation, by ensuring the collection of completed participants course reports and completion of a training report at the end of each event.
• Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize learning and retention.
• Provide Technical input/ support to the Operations team on equipment, tools and overall functioning.
• Timely and accurate monthly reports comprising of Post Training report and Feedback summary.
• Developing Training content with strong Training objectives and evaluation mechanisms to gauge the efficacy of training.
• Carry out TNA at regular intervals and prepare the competency Matrix.
• Liaise with Operations to understand the training content specific requirements and create programs on the same lines.
• Minimum five years delivering technical training, with minimum 2 years developing content for technical training.
• Strong experience assessing training needs and developing, delivering, and evaluating training curricula in a corporate training environment
• Appropriate degree and/or related field and completion of Training and Development course work