- The Onsite Merchandizer Associate is responsible for the overall aspect and maintenance of the website and app.
- He must be aware of his responsibility as a steward and the first link with our customers. His work is the showcase of our entire company.
- You will report to the Onsite Merchandizer and Top Management. The position is based in our office in Lagos.
- Your position as Onsite Merchandizer Associate entails:
- Update and maintain the website on a daily basis to optimize revenues (incl. campaigns, banners, content, etc.),
- Create and maintain static pages, as well as optimize according to performance,
- Coordinate (incl. briefings) with designers to get best in class designs for campaign implementation,
- Implement the weekly commercial plan and campaigns for main commercial events,
- Provide business-oriented insight to the Onsite Merchandizer,
- Optimize the website to improve performance,
- Responsible for the quality of website content,
- Implement new IT/technical features,
- Well organized and with a good sense of anticipation,
- Fast learner and initiative taker,
- Rigorous in execution, strong attention to details,
- Trustworthy and very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations,
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines,
- Previous experience in online marketing, project management or IT,
- Coding skills (HTML, CSS, Java) and Photoshop is a plus, at ease with website back-end tools.