- The Merchandisers key responsibility is to ensure that fan Milk products are well displayed at strategic locations, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities in their assigned outlet(s).
- Merchandising involves working closely with the outlet’s buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
- In addition, the person will monitor stock movement once the products are displayed, collate and send reports to the Key Account Manager.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for sending outlets orders to Fan Milk Sales manager and analyze past sales figures/ trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Ensure proper visibility of the products, supervising the product display, shelving system, and product stacking as per the floor plan, ensuring proper removal of the damaged / defective products, and replacing the same with new products accordingly.
- Accountable for achieving the designated monthly sales budget for outlet(s).
- Keeping close watch competitor's products and activities and feedback same to Sales manager.
- Establish amazing relationship with outlet’s buying teams to ensure Fanmilk’s objectives are met in assigned outlet(s).
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline.
- Charismatic and effective - inspiring customers.
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile especially for customers.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action;
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.