The company is a dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern primarily involved on the supply side of the industry with strong presence in REAL ESTATE Development, Investment, Publishing, Training/Consultancy and Marketing Syndications.
We currently seek an experienced individual with at least two(2) years history of successful performance to function as the Property & Estate Management Executive in the Property & Estate Management Unit.
· Responsible for Performance Budgeting and Execution for the Business Unit covering property Agency, Sales and Management Locally, Nationally and Internationally.
· Source and fulfill briefs.
· Manage a portfolio of properties & Estates according to the standards and expectations of the organisation.
· Manage a portfolio of projects according to the standards and expectations of the organization.
· Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
· Manage 3rd party vendors and contractors on the properties
· Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as; initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
· Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects to all stakeholders. For example, reports such as Quarterly/Half Yearly inspection, Pre-Occupation/Vacation, etc
· Ensure projects/tasks are planned and executed in-line with required standards.
· Responsible for preparing service charge reports.
· Responsible for supervising technicians and 3rd party contractors
· Oversees and inspect jobs done by contractors.
· Responsible for handling the complaints of the clients/tenants.
· Manage the moving out process for tenants so that there is no destruction to property.
· Managing site projects.
· Ensuring the facility meets health and safety requirements and comply with legislation and regulations.
· Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment.
· Conduct toolbox talk with technicians.
· Other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Property / Estate Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Property / Estate Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
Interested candidates, kindly send your C.V. to email@example.com.