Monitor and control cleaning and sanitizing program for all processing equipment and bottling equipment and carry out microbiological analysis to check the effectiveness of the cleaning and sanitizing procedures for all equipment.
•Carry out microbiological analysis on intermediate and final products to ensure distribution of high quality products to the market place to refresh the consumers.
•Ensure good Housekeeping /Hygiene practices of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing and total plant operating area.
•Ensure implementation of Consumer complaints reduction programs.
•Handle Consumer Complaints in a proactive and efficient manner that ensures the complainant’s satisfaction.
•Ensure lockers in cloakroom are kept free of all unwanted materials
•Carry out microbiological analysis on all ingredients, raw and packaging materials, process inspection, intermediate products and finished products to ensure production of high quality products.
•Provide leadership for and facilitate the formalization of plants’ manufacturing / operational processes.
•Ensure full implementation of HACCP and microbiological monitoring programs within the manufacturing function.
•Ensure full implementation of Pest control of the plant.
•Ensure plant operations is in compliance with all local and TCCC requirements on Environmental Management System set to preserve and protect the operating environment through effective.
• Effluent management & discharge
• Solid waste management and disposal
• Hazardous Energy control
• Environmental metrics collation Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- B.Sc. Microbiology with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a related industry.
- Good understanding of quality assurance and microbiology processes, requirement and specification. Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of physical and chemical properties of ingredients and materials. Good knowledge of data gathering and interpretation.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills.