The Dynamics CRM/.NET Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
- § This developer will participate in enterprise Microsoft Dynamics CRM development projects.
- § Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- § Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- § Design, develop, test, and deploy custom CRM solutions.
- § Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
Must have skills:
- § 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- § Strong experience with Dynamics CRM customization/configuration
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- § Ability to code from technical specifications
- § Microsoft Dynamics 2011 - 2013 – Development / Configuration.
- § SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- § Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- § Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- § Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- § Database Development: SQL Server w/ Stored Procedures.
- § Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
- § Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- § Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision an advantage.
- § Experience in the telecoms industry also an advantage.