Our client, a leading global tech solutions company is interested in the services of a Microwave BO Engineer.
- Candidate must be familiar with RTN microwave transmission theory and relative international technical specification.
- Possesses microwave equipment series data configure and maintenance skills; SDH, ETH service, SNCP, MPLS service configuratio and trouble shooting.
- Candidate should have knowledge on RTN600,RTN900, RTN980 LH related experiences.
- Possesses microwave BO skills, charge of microwave product Audit and Optimize.
- Coordinates issue follow up and closure.
- Ability to train local microwave engineers.
- Ability to design integrated circuits and other electronic components used in microwave devices.
- Must possess ability to work with computer programs to model and lay out potential circuit or component designs for the product.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
- Bachelor degree/ Masters degrees in Electrical/ Electroncs Engineering or a related field.
- 4 years work experience with 2 years experience in communication, electrical and computer programmes.
- Have good communication and team-cooperation skills
- English as work language.