The following are the duties expected of this role;
- assessing individual/group training needs
- planning, preparing and researching lessons
- organising and promoting courses
- developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- preparing teaching materials
- spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- invigilating examinations
- checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
- liaising with other organisations and employers
- maintaining and upgrading computer software and hardware
- making use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing
- keeping personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training and encouraging the youths
- Vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile, scientific or systems programming.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
- 3-5 years professional experience as software developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a software trainer/instructor.
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field (preferred)
- Front-end design and UX experience is an added advantage.