Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Mining engineers assess the feasibility, safety and productivity of potential mine locations and plan, manage and optimise the extraction of surface and underground deposits.
- assessing the feasibility and the potential for commericial benefit of new sites
- managing budgets
- training and supervising staff
- liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff
- ascertaining extraction risks
- using specialist computer applications to maximise planning and production
- analysing data
- monitoring and evaluating underground performance
- managing construction projects
- ensuring that operations comply with health and safety requirements
- keeping records
- making sure that equipment used is safe
- costing and organising supplies
- planning and implementing extraction systems
Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum of SSCE,OND.Any other additional qualification is an added advantage.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to the HR through this link- firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact 08035817229