Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Mirivale Group is one of the leading waste management companies in Nigeria, with increasing worldwide capabilities. Since its establishment Mirivale Agric Machinery, Mirivale Fertilizer and Mirivale Waste management part of Mirivale Group has become one of the leaders in waste management. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
A growing international firm is recruiting into the following job positions.
1.) Chief Financial Officer
You will contribute to the development of the strategic direction for the firm and lead the Finance and Operations functions to establish and implement plans that deliver client-focused, performance-driven solutions to enhance revenue and profitability, ensure business growth and develop an effective, committed and engaged business practice team.
You will report directly into the Chief Executive Officer and Global COO.
The job functions are broadly split into the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Risk Management
- Commercial decision-making
- Internal financial systems, procedures and compliance with external financial legislation and reporting
- Procurement, tender processes and contract negotiation
You will be:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Have a proven track record in Legal
- Excellent strategic thinking
- Proven commercial acumen
- Excellent leadership, team management and people development skills
2.) Business Development Director
- Responsible for all key customer relationships, negotiations and accounts you will be expected to achieve a high level of success.
- Keen to continue expanding, this key appointment will strengthen the senior leadership team and report directly into the CEO
- You will proactively manage and develop the sales team, route and channels to market whilst growing existing revenues.
- You will have the experience and ability to inspire an already strong and motivated sales team.
- This is a highly influential commercial role within the business and our client is looking for a results orientated achiever with a structured approach and leadership quality.
- You will be commercially astute with strong management experience and effective communicator at all levels. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Other vacant positions include:
3.) Sales Manager
4.) Sales Executive
5.) PA to Chief Executive Officer
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.nigsapresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Application Close Date: Not Specified