This is a one-year fixed term (with likelihood of renewal) Officer position reporting to the SHiPs for MARPs State Team Leader. The successful candidate will provide support in reviewing data from the service delivery points as well as monitor and act as first point of data quality check. S/He will review and correct errors on computation and aggregate data into the summary sheet from the primary source documents. S/He will ensure the effective management of all incoming and outgoing referrals on STI, HTS and other relevant services for key populations on the SHiPs for MARPs project.
- Must possess a first degree in a relevant field. Certificates in relevant M&E courses will be added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year post NYSC work experience, preferably in M&E.
- Must have previous experience in the use of the DHIS and other national M&E tools.
- Must show demonstrable willingness and ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities, multiple demands and complex situations.
- Must be computer literate, able to manipulate spreadsheets and be familiar with the NGO working environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, training and report writing skills are very important to this position.