(Area Performance and Control)
- Organisation of workforce in the area.
- To ensure optimum utilization of mixing and processing capacity.
- To ensure SOP is in place and followed for the equipment operation.
- To ensure correct recipe and raw materials usage in the products mixing.
- To ensure sufficient products supply to the packaging area at the right time.
- To ensure planned production from planning area is 100% implemented.
- Ensure full control of mixing and processing equipment.
- To ensure ISO22000 compliance as required in mixing and processing area.
- Ensure all bottlenecks are communicated to the stakeholders at the right time and at all times observed.
- To ensure consistent training and retraining of the staff in the area.
- To maintain the Best Manufacturing Environment (BME) in the area.
- Monthly comprehensive report submitted to Production manager and GMO on the area performance from the Area Manager Mixing (AMM).
(KEY PERFORMANCE INDEX)
- Mixing Volume Performance (MVE).
- Time management efficiency (TME).
- ManHour Performance to the set target or below
- Processing Target Achievement(PTA)
- Compliance to weekly Hygiene rule to 99%
- Standard Quality Compliance(SQC)
- Effective communication and performance improvement.
- Reduction in breakdown due to operational reasons.
- Effective update on Mixing/Processing System Performance (MSP/PSP).
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- The right candidate should possess BSC/HND in related science field/Computer or Vast Experience with Mixing and Processing Procedures.
- Ability to manage situations and motivate all the stakeholders at all times.
- Good Communication Skill to flow through both the up and down stream in the organisation.
- Has basic Computer know how to manage the new technology in the area.
- Possesses active will to achieveing set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organisation.
- AMM must be able to give details in the area activities in the area.
- Must possess Integrity, Honesty, Eaithfulness, Transparency and Respect.
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership
- Must possess more than one year basic experience in food processing environment.
- Ready to go extra mile with commitment for the organisation, when required.