The main purpose of this role is to achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and ensure stock levels are maintained, that the bar is properly set before service and that high levels of cleanliness are maintained as well as be classically trained in cocktails and also innovative.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivers best in class drinks to specification consistently.
- Has impeccable knowledge of all products in the portfolio and can make all drinks as per the brand standard. Has a good knowledge of all beverages beyond those stocked in the restaurant and has a working knowledge of classic cocktails and drinks.
- Is a dedicated trainer.
- To understand and comply with all local licensing laws and to promote responsible service of alcohol.
- Assists the bar manager in managing stock, ordering, returns and stocktakes. Can receive and log all deliveries.
- Has a full understanding of the brand concept, history and vision and can explain when asked.
- Understands and will assist with the Brand audit and will implement any actions required.
- Ensures that problems are brought to General Manager's attention immediately
- Attends and asks to attend all training as required by the business.
- Maintains high levels of cleanliness in the working environment and ensures that daily cleaning rota's are adhered to.
In order to be qualified for the position, you must hold a Tertiary Education or Diploma in Food & Beverage Management with a minimum of 1 year experience in a Mixologist or a Head Bartender role within standalone/branded restaurants.
You will have the genuine interest in assisting others, and enjoy working with people, has a distinct flair style and naturally cool. You must also have a full working knowledge and understanding of all cash up and banking, organised, ability to handle customer complaints, has good time management skills and is able to make simple decisions that affect your own work or the customer's experience in a positive manner.
It is also essential that you have a good command of the English language (verbal and written) and have an experience of working in a multicultural environment as well as being IT literate.