- Coordinate Monitoring and Evaluation of all Health and Child Survival programmes.
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for Health & Child Survival programmes
- Monitoring progress against planned activities, critical milestones and targets, leading health projects research and evaluation activities and ensuring reports are of the highest possible quality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Masters Degree in related field and 5 years of professional experience
- Previous experience with local or international NGOs
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office applications, web- based applications and advanced statistical package utilization e.g SPSS, STATA-12, DHIS etc)
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Hausa is desirable) and ability to work in partnership with government and other NGO’s staff.