KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Key Responsibilities for M&E:
- Work in close collaboration with the Humanitarian Manager, All Emergency Project Coordinators and the country office Monitoring Evaluation and Research (MER) Coordinator to develop an overall M&E framework for the Emergency Response Program
- Liaise with the MER Coordinator for the development and implementation of an M&E Plan for the Emergency Response Program
- Develop indicator reference sheets, including a list of operational definitions of what are being counted for each indicator and develop appropriate data collection tools for the Emergency Response Program programmatic indicators.
- Provide community organizations, implementing partners and save the Children staff with clear and simple instructional sheets for each data collection tool and trained/provide regular coaching to relevant staffs and other stakeholders (e.g. teachers) on the use of the data collection tools.
- In consultation with sector specialists, design and develop program database and regularly update the Emergency Response Program Database
- Conduct post data entry verifications and regularly backups of Emergency Response Program’s programmatic database and information.
- Conduct regular field visits to track progress against indicators and put in place systems for routine data quality checks and validations
- Lead the coordination of field data collection and the flow of reports from the field to the management team and provide regular feedbacks to field workers and key stakeholders of progress in program implementations.
- Lead the Emergency Response Program baseline and evaluation activities and ensure the dissemination and use of the information products.
- Collate case studies and/or help partners to collect case studies for tracking program results.
- Actively participate in M&E meetings with key stakeholders
- Prepare monthly/quarterly progress reports and statistics as well as mid-/final reports to stakeholders
- Advise and put in place a system for promoting transparency and accountability of Plan for stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Humanitarian Programme Manager