- The Monitoring and Evaluation officer will serve as the main focal person for all monitoring and evaluation related activities for the RAcE Project.
- S/he will report to the Project Manager in addition to coordinating and providing technical support to the implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities within the project.
- During the intervention, community level public health services are to be provided through a network of community oriented resource persons (CORPs).
- Throughout the project implementation phase, different routine data will be generated.
- This includes data on routine CORP service utilization, supervision, stock monitoring, and demand creation related data.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Project Manager and all those involved in project, particularly primary stakeholders in entering data from CORP service utilization register and CORP status update form to capture changes to the CORP's status as it relates the project;
- Create a data bank on the programme processes which including updates on progress of the Country Programme activities, as well as operational issues as they arise;
- Prepare periodic reports on progress of implementation of all project activities as well as document key findings and lessons learnt for on various interventions by the project.