- Review existing database of malaria data and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ensure feedback is provided to states and quality of data improved.
- Regularly analyze state data to provide trend of indicators used for monitoring of malaria service data.
- Regularly provide state reports for national review at the M&E sub-committee and the mTWG as may be required.
- Provide technical support to all departmental activities irrespective of sponsor but ensure activities are coordinated, implemented as planned and not abandoned mid-way.
- Support operational research priorities development and a link with the research communities in the key malaria interventions to help inform policy decisions.
- Draw up quarterly work plan from the branch Annual Operational Plan.
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports to the National Coordinator, NMEP through the Branch Head, M&E branch; and the Chief of Party MAPS through M&E Advisor.