- Develop a Monitoring & Evaluation framework for the project. A key aspect of the M&E framework should be gender sensitivity/mainstreaming.
- Lead M&E activities in the the ATASP-1 Outreach Program
- Assist Scientists in designing survey instruments
- Carryout socio-economic surveys and write up as necessary
- Clean and edit data collected from surveys
- Support ATASP1 outreach project in the implementation of results-based performance management.
- Prepare draft quarterly reports for ATASP1 outreach cassava component and merge with reports from ICRISAT and AfricaRice
- Provide Outreach Coordinator and other Commodity Specialists with adequate information for strategic decision making
- Any other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the service
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Masters' degree in Agricultural Economics or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as working in cassava based system.