EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Level of Education – Master’s Degree in (development) economics, statistics, public policy, or relevant discipline
- At least 7 years experience on a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in agriculture projects, and in the design of gender sensitive indicators in difficult contexts.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies, M&E System, M&E Plan, Reporting Indicators, and M&E Tools.
- Tech savvy with a strong level of IT Expertise and use of mobile survey/field data collection tools (odk, KoBoToolbox, TaroWorks, GIS mapping, etc)
- Excellent in various statistical packages and softwares including SPSS, Stata, Excel, Access, and CSPRO etc.