You will provide a comprehensive face-to-face service for new and existing mortgage customers, with the aim to secure new business opportunities as well as develop and retain existing business.
The role also requires the cross selling of other Co-operative Banking Group products, achieving high levels of satisfaction and ensuring every opportunity is taken to ‘add value’ to the relationship.
You will develop and maintain in depth industry and regulatory knowledge, allowing you to analyse customer issues/requirements and identifying appropriate solutions to meet customer needs. Utilising your effective coaching skills, you will also support the work of colleagues, providing advice and mentoring their development.
- CEMaP qualifications Level 1 & 2.
- Customer focused with good understanding of customer needs and ability to provide advise and guidance on specialist subjects.
- Excellent communication skills with effective influencing and negotiation style.
- Effective organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage own workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve a range of problems and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate requirements and concepts.