Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A secretary at a motel typically works under the direct supervision of the motel manager and performs clerical duties. Motel secretaries answer calls, handle mail, respond to email and occasionally work on filing and billing. Basically, secretaries at motels perform a wide array of tasks that can change on a daily basis.
Basics: Motel secretaries often perform basic tasks that are essential to the success of the establishment.
- They can do everything from schedule meetings to plan travel arrangements for their superiors, as well as create spreadsheets and reports.
- Occasionally, motel secretaries play a role in booking rooms and handling guest procedures. But they mostly make sure the main office runs smoothly.
- Motel secretaries must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, because they have to deal with everyone from the motel manager to guests.
- They should be organized, motivated, professional, courteous and be able to follow instructions from management.
- Motel secretaries also need to have decent note-taking and typing skills, and at least a basic understanding of math in the event they are given bookkeeping responsibilities.
Candidates should possess at least Diploma/OND in any secretarial/managerial Field.
Interested candidates should send their CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job position as a subject of the mail.