Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Plan, organize, or direct medically prescribed music therapy activities designed to positively influence patients' psychological or behavioral status.
1) Adapt existing or create new music therapy assessment instruments or procedures to meet an individual client's needs.
2) Analyze data to determine the effectiveness of specific treatments or therapy approaches.
3) Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for therapy.
4) Review research or literature in music therapy or related disciplines.
5) Assess client functioning levels, strengths, and areas of need in terms of perceptual, sensory, affective, communicative, musical, or other abilities.
6) Communicate client assessment findings and recommendations in oral, written, audio, video, or other forms.