- NGO/Community Services & Dev
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- To provide technical support to government and partners at state levels in the areas of planning, logistics training, monitoring and data management to ensure a high quality campaign nationally, with high coverage of at least 90% based on post campaign coverage survey.
- S/he will wotk closely with UNICEF health section, Government at State (State Ministries of Health/PHC Agencies) and LGA levels, and partners (including WHO abd CDC) and facilitate effective coordination at all stages of the planning and implementation of the campaign.
- Review the performance of measles and other campaigns (MenA, Polio, TT, Yellow, CSM) in the last 10 years and identify key bottlenecks and lessons leant to inform the design of the present campaign.
- Ensure the effective planning in the state for a successful implementation of meseals campaign in the state.
- Support development and validation of quality ward and LGA microplans, in collaboration with state MOH and/or PHC agencies, NPHCDA, WHO and other parties.
- Review cold chain inventory in all the LGAs in her/his assigned states.
- Follow up, monitor and review logistics plans and ensure adequate and relevance and local and cold chain preparations in the state and LGAs of the state.
- Follow up on fund disbursements at state and LGA levels in collaboration with state technical teams.
- Link up and facilitate timely implementation of social mobilization activities in the state.
- Monitor and supervise preparedness and implementation activities using appropriate tools including the dashboard.
- University degree(Medicine and Public Health)
- At least 5 years of professional work experience including planning and conducting campaigns (Measles, Polio, CSM,
- MenAfrivac, Yellow Fever)
- Good computer skills including utilising spreadsheets and database to monitor key campaign indicators.
- Good understanding of Immunisation systems and process in Nigeria, especially withing the context of campaigns, including state and LGA technical committees and emergency operations centers.
- Experience working in security-compromised situations will be an advantage