Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Accountable for the successful implementation of specified projects, ensuring client, corporate and programme standards are fully met.
- Accountable for ensuring specified project activities are accurately costed and budgets are managed effectively.
- Accountable for ensuring timely and accurate support to financial and technical reporting.
- Accountable for ensuring timely and effective monitoring & evaluation of partners and submission of M&E reports
Responsibilities and Main Duties
Main Duties will Include:
- Responsibility for the implementation of an agreed portfolio of projects within NSRP, ensuring documentation and processes are consistent with client, corporate and programme standards.
- Responsibility for compliance with corporate systems.
- Procurement and management of internal and external resources for specific activities in consultation with regional Resources Assistant and Abuja resources team.
- Risk management (identification, reporting and management) of designated area of work ensuring risks are identified and reported in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the Regional Coordinator/Intervention & Development Manager.
- Designing of activity plans and schedules ensuring project activities are delivered on time, to quality and cost targets and client satisfaction.
- Identify and implement improvements to project delivery.
- Provision of logistical and administrative support to ensure implementation of designated portfolio ensuring client, corporate and programme policies and standards are met (e.g. for travel and accommodation) in conjunction with Resources Assistant.
- Carry out grant activities.