Together with Senior Management, creates and implements the sales policy; monitor orders and invoicing.
Reports to: Managing Director
Functions supervised: Area Managers, Sales Executives
- Is permanently in liaison with the Marketing Director (Japanese Expat) to define the sales strategy.
- Maintains dealer and client relationships:
- Regularly visits dealers and main companies plus follow up on visits
- Develops the client portfolio and turnover
- Organise the sales admin and delivery to customers:
- Defines with the management (MD, Marketing and Finance) the sales policy and terms and conditions
- Implement the sales policy and conditions
- Make sure all receivables are managed properly as per company policy
- Creates a comprehensive monthly sales reporting system
- Escalates complaints in the client tracking programme
- Analyses sales figures and puts forwards sales promotion and development measures
- Monitors competitors and makes suggestions to Senior Management
- Submits sales reports
- Leads and develops the sales teams
- Proficiency in sales techniques
- Proficiency in all techniques related to control, sales admin, delivery.