The National Sales Manager - Motorcycles is fundamentally accountable for all Sales functions across the UAE reporting to the Operations Manager MCPP. Moreover, as a senior member of the team, strive to reinvigorate and reinvent the business by way of adopting SMART objectives. To be seen as an inspirational and self-motivated leader and a strong advocate of employee and customer delight with openness and full transparency. A member of cross functional committees that shares best practice and subscribes to value adding initiatives amongst their peers.
Achieve budgeted sales volumes, gross margin and net profit levels - Honda Motorcycles
- In line with the business strategy and directly with the Branch Sales Executives, ensure that programmes and controls are in place to achieve the calendared budgets.
- Ensure that incentive schemes are motivational and in line with group policy and budget. Quarterly reviews are essential in order to measure success.
- Develop/ Maintain Strategic Pricing model to enable sales to achieve volume and GM objectives
- Develop Tactical Marketing campaigns to ensure that the business objectives are achieved
- Maximise efficiency between vehicle ordering and invoicing to reduce the stock holding days to match the strategic/ tactical plan
- Order units to minimise the stock days based upon the seasonality & volume figures defined by the Sales Planning Committee
- Minimise financial exposure within the value chain
Staffing levels, HR and Training activities
- Ensure that correct levels of the right calibre of staff in line with budget are recruited across defined areas of responsibility.
- Provide on-going training, coaching and development support.
- Manage and motivate staff to ensure morale is high and objectives achieved.
- Ensure at all times product knowledge of sales team is excellent.
- Take relevant action as required to performance manage staff.
- Ensure that the Sales Operation achieve the CSI result in line with the strategic objective
- Ensure each team member has a permanently active individual CSI improvement plan
Budgeting and Planning
Produce stretching yet realistic budgets for the Motorcycles Sales to ensure continuous development and improvement of the business.
- Ensure that the vehicle branch network is maintained properly in line with Al Futtaim and Honda CI principals.
- Recommend additional facilities with relevant cost/benefit analysis as and when required.
Manage stock levels
- Maintain in line with budgeted levels to support sales plans.
- Review actions as required to manage stock levels proactively.
- Maintain optimum Display & Demonstrator stocks in order to achieve the budgets and targets set.
- Conform to credit polices stipulated within the DOA.
• Bachelors' Degree
• 10 years of Sales experience of which 5 years as a Senior Manager within in a related field.
• Passionate about Motorcycles.
• Bike riding experience will be an added advantage.
• Financial Accounting - fully conversant with profit & loss.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills,
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Proven problem solving and decision making.
• Able to employ and track KPI's across the business.
• Possesses good analytical skills.
• Team leadership & communication skills.
• Able to attract, motivate and develop a multi-cultural workforce.
• Strategic thinker & visionary.
• Customer service orientated.