An exciting role has arisen for a certified Naturopath to join the Talise Spa and Wellness Team at the Madinat Jumeirah Resort. The main purpose of this role is to consult and advise guests on how to work with the vital and natural healing force of the body, in order to promote, restore and maintain health according to Naturopathic Practices. You will also be responsible for providing professional treatments.
- Conducting individual consultations for wellness guests.
- Conducting workshops and classes for groups as required.
- Recording and reporting all treatments and recommendations to the wellness administration team and the Medical Doctor.
- Producing a monthly guest report summary.
- Advising the wellness and administration colleagues where appropriate.
- Providing our guests with professional naturopathic treatments.
- Providing training for both the wellness team and therapists when needed.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a recognised diploma in Naturopathy and have a minimum of two years active practice experience as a certified Naturopath; preferably gained in an integrative wellness environment in well-renowned international institutions.
It is essential that you have strong command of the English language, both spoken and written. You should be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer applications such a MS Office and private practice management software.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: housing allowance, annual flight allowance, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.