• Active role in Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management.
• Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support.
• Test functionality developed against business requirements.
• Upgrade of Navision to newer versions, and implementation of third party add-ons as needed.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION.
• Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
• Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies.
• Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage.
• Provide team leadership on individual projects.
• Supervises, schedules, reviews and monitors the project and effectively handles .escalations. Facilitates amicable solutions according to project situation and timelines.
• Develops proposals, responses and project presentations on need-to-need basis.
• Takes right decisions during project meetings and presentations in terms of resource allocation and timelines by focusing on the delivery of agreed project tasks.
Technical Skill Sets:
• Qualified MCA/MCS/MSc (Computer)/BE (Computer)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Dynamics NAV.
• Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
• Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS. NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015. SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
• Experience in handling a team size of 6 – 10 members.
• Multi-level interaction skills to manage the team and coordinate across Companies for overall management of the project.
• Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
• An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence.