- Assist and support the QAQC Package Leader in enforcing the Quality Management system NDE procedures of the Package Contractors and Subcontractors
- Review all Contractor and Vendor NDE document for FPSO package
- Monitor all Contractor QC NDE activities related with FPSO package in Nigeria
- Monitor the QC NDE services inspection team. Ensure they are qualified and perform the QC NDE activitiesas per mentioned on the specification.
- Monitor Contractor NDE program related to FPSO package scope of work.
- Attend as an observer at potential Contractors project quality audits relating to NDE
- Apply good knowledge of ASME, NACE, ASTM, API and general specification in discharge of hisduties.
- Prepare weekly and monthly QC NDE activities status report to Quality Leader for submission to
- QA/QC Manager (including NCR and Corrective action monitoring)
- Ensure that the Materials, Welding and Corrosion Lead Engineer and the FPSO Quality Lead as appropriateare kept appraised of key issues, status and outstanding actions related to NDE
- Advise on use of standards and practices
- Liaise, provide support and guidance to all site, fabrication yards, subcontractors and supplier shops toensure that NDE is carried out in accordance Project Codes, Standards, Specifications and Procedures.
- Technical review of sub-contractor submitted NDE procedures.
- Co-ordinate surveillance of site, fabrication yards, subcontractors and vendor shops as required to carry outinspection of completed welds for verification purposes and documenting verification activities.
- Witness (as required) operator "on the SERVICE" testing. .
- Promote safety awareness (Incident Injury Free) and safe performance example at site, fabrication
- Yards, subcontractors and vendor shops participation in IIF.
- Audit, surveillance and review of NDE documentation systems, certification and training records, ensuringthat reports are accurate and fully traceable back to inspected items.
- Support the requirements of verifying Company Quality Assurance Specifications and Procedures in
- regards to the implementation of a seamless Turnover / completions / commissioning activity regarding
- NDE Documentation for Fault Free Start-up initiative (FFSI).
- Provide NDE technical support to FPSO and related facilities as required.
- Ensure that the contractor’s NDT personnel are experienced and capable of performing and reporting
- the necessary examinations.
- Ensure that NDT records are suitably collated for handover to Field OPs.
- Review qualification plans for Contractor/subcontractor inspection of internally clad pipe and other GRE
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Technical Integrity and HSSE standards
- Assist to ensure effective implementation of HSE system are put in place as appropriate in all work sites
- Protect and enhance TOTAL’s reputation.
- Identify and deliver value opportunities.
- Promote strong HSE performance within the team and contracting organisations.
- Promote and uphold the organisation Code of Conduct.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Nigerian context (Nigerian content, Nigerian Laws, Authorities involvement in the “due process”) shall be taken into account.
- Detailed Engineering for FPSO is done mostly in Nigeria
- Nigerian Content Fabrication: 6 modules, pressure vessel, flare tower and structure appurtenance.
- The Integration of the FPSO and Nigerian content will be performed in Nigeria.
- The SERVICE shall be site based at the FPSO fabrication worksite.
- Monitors the collection of "As built" data for the FPSO packages.
- Technical qualification engineering disciplines relevant to Oil& Gas and Construction engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10-15 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- Production Projects.
- Qualified to Level III in any of the following: PCN / AINDT /ASNT and Qualified to Level II in UT,RT, MT. PT
- and Advanced NDE specialist
- Particular emphasis on NDE, including piping, pressure vessels, Topside structure, module and GRE
- Good knowledge of metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT and relevant codes; API, ASTM, ASME, etc.
- · Used in FPSO design and construction. Knowledge on specification is an advantage
- · Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application (Words, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- · Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity,
- presentation , negotiation and organizational skills
- · Analytical thinking competency, able to analyze and propose recommendation base on statistical data
- · Must be a team player and able to brainstorm and solve problems.