•Facilitate the creation and implementation of a detailed annual work-plan which identifies and sequences activities needed to successfully implement the project in the most cost-effective manner and ensure project objectives are met in line with national policies, HKI’s goals and that of the donor.
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, facilitate the development and roll out of implementation plans to scale mass distribution of drugs to treat the four PCT diseases, namely lymphatic filariasis, trachoma, schistosomiasis and soil transmitted helminthes.
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise and regularly review the schedule as required.
• In collaboration with the Project Coordinator ensure HKI program partners execute the project according to their respective project plans;
• Document project activities and ensure that all project information is appropriately secured;
• Monitor the progress of the project implementation and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the project remains on track and is successfully completed;
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project;
• Retire project funds according to established accounting policies and proceduresProgram Monitoring & Evaluation
• To implement and/or develop Monitoring and Evaluation tools according HKI, FMOH and donor standards;
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of international standards as set by FMOH, HKI and donor.
• Internally and when requested support external evaluations on the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase and as required.
• Disseminate findings from evaluations to support organizational learning and contribute to policy processing or development;
Advocacy and Strategic Alliances
• Build and maintain meaningful working relationships with both government and key project stakeholders at all levels in order to strengthen opportunities for advocacy and higher visibility;
• Represent HKI towards local partners and at other appropriate forums;Carry out additional tasks, as requested by the Project Coordinator and other senior officer(s).