Purpose of role
You will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of designated projects within the company. The role entails being accountable, on-time and on-budget for service delivery and relationship management with clients.
- Be the primary contact person for designated accounts, planning and managing the overall business relationships between them the company
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises.
- Liaise with cross functional internal units; Sales, Marketing, Technical,
- Legal, Finance etc., to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting need specific solutions based on business requirements.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company.
- A B.Eng. / B.Sc./B.Tech. or other first degrees in relevant disciplines.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years post National Service work experience.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a project management role.
- Certification in CCNA also an advantage.
- Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information
- Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation
- People Management and Negotiation skills.