- Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer network and all connected PCs and peripherals, including planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- This role will be in a fast paced environment and the candidate is expected to become self-sufficient within 6 months.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science with a focus on network design and administration.
- Holds or is working towards Microsoft MCITP certification, Network+, Security+, Server+, certifications. A+ certification
Required Knowledge and experience:
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, Including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008/2012 Server.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including hardware
- RAID, Active Directory, TCP/IP.
- Working knowledge of Symantec Backup Exec and Enterprise Antivirus. Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Able to install, support and troubleshoot server and PC hardware components and peripherals
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Candidate must be ready to work outside Lagos
- Fast-paced environment with the requirement for 99.9% uptime during business hours Occasional inspection of cables in floors and surrounding
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects such as computers and peripherals
- Great opportunity for professional growth and learning.