AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is an establish Microfinance Bank with its head Office at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia, and rapidly spreading out to other countries across the globe.
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us. This is art exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network. Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing to an International team
- Focus on providing excellent services.
We are seeking to fill following position;
Results expected to achieve
- Anticipate and prevent unplanned downtimes of the systems and infrastructure by proactive actions
- Reach and maintain IT security standards as defined by local authorities and Access Holding/LFS
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in information technology or business information technology or comparable qualification
- Cognate Networking Certification(s) will be added advantage
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an operational IT role as a network administrator
- Evidence of sound experience in
v Network administration (up-to-date Cisco router hardware, operation system IOS, network connections) patch management, scripting, access control lists
v Cyber roam deployment
v Configuration of firewall, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
v IT security tools and methods of as VPN and SSH
v Backup and recovery procedures for routers, switches and firewalls
v Problem solving, analytical and process oriented
- Willingness to travel to bank branches throughout the country for installation and administration of server
Desired Experience and knowledge
- Experience in
v IT project work
v Selecting providers and negotiating contracts
v Window batch scripting and Linux server administration
- Evidence of
v Openness to learning new technologies and methodologies
v Steering providers
- Flexibility and operational readiness
All cover letters MUST state how you qualify for the role based on the requirements for the respective job title.
Please ensure that you indicate the job title as the SUBJECT of mail. Failure to comply disqualifies your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.