The NMS Lead will be responsible for the OSS operations including but not limited to network inventorisation, service provisioning, network configuration, monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements and components of the Main One network. He/She will ensure high performance of the Converged Network Services for the success of the companys.
Other responsibilities includes:
- InfoVista utilization optimization, management and integration with other telecom/BSS system
- Trouble ticketing system design, development and implementation for the business.
- Design, development and maintenance/operations of Billing solutions for the business
- Implementation of Real time Video wall dash board for but not limited to Network Service management center
- Delivering full Service Assurance and service fulfilment solutions
- Overall OSS solution architect design, development and delivery
- Ensure that vendor implementation is aligned with strategy and solution architecture
- Ensure that all projects managed are met on time and within budget
- Finalize all OSS related business processes (service provisioning and activation, configuration, inventory management, service management.
- Participates in and drives design sessions with vendors and with internal resources.
- Creates and maintains the Use Cases, Interface Specifications, and Functional Requirements Document
- Drives the technical resolution of issues arising from changes to scope, requirements, design, etc.
- Reviews the Technical Architecture documents to ensure all required functionality is implemented
- Works with Documentation to ensure accurate representation of design and capability within technical publications
- Perform technical and functional presentations different departments
- Review and contribute to implementation design documents