Ref No: 0803/OPS/NSS/NIG
Employment Type: Permanent
- Providing help-desk support duties to all Authenticated users on the network including Apple Mac users in the company including installation and configuration services.
- Maintaining the daily / monthly backup of data in all VBN offices including Abuja and Port Harcourt and liaising with the IT Contact personnel in each of the offices on all IT-related issues.
- Providing required IT-support which include but not limited to Windows Operating Systems and Server Applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving of network problems.
- Maintain the IT network including servers, switches and all other IT-network related equipment.
- On-call and after hours support.
- Installs or modifies existing installations of networked computer hardware, software, and other components.
- Provide 2nd level support for all business applications and other applications used in the company.
- Ensuring that the firewall security aspect of the IT overall security implementation is maintained and supported.
- Research and certify the operation and compatibility of hot fixes (patches), new versions of vendor provided applications and appliances, across a variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Work with Customers to activate services; and assist with Problem resolution as required.
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
- B.Sc / HND Computer Science / Engineering
- B.Sc / HND Electrical / Electronics Engr.
- MCSE / MCP / CCNA / CCNP
- System & Network Administration
- Help-desk services
- Network security
- Mac Apple Server / System administration and support
- Fortigate administration
- WiFi implementation and support.