Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a good system Engineer who can carry out test, maintainance, and monitor computer programs, systems and networking, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
1. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
2. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs, systems and networking, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
3. Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
4. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
5. Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
6. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages observing peripheral equipment entering commands to correct errors.
7. Stoppages reloading paper making adjustments in process notifying supervisor for additional resources.
8. Maintains operations by monitoring the LAN and WAN network system within the organization.
9. Installation and configuration of network, printers, computer programs and windows.
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #220,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.